Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Proposition of the Non-Sexual Kind

Recently, I have been thinking a lot about expectations. This takes form in two different ways.
1. In a serious manner
2. In a ludacris way (Yes, I know thats spelled like the rapper, I like it better that way)

I'll spare you the serious one, mostly because its full of nuances and not really thought through. Also, no one reads WestCoastMatt for insights into the human psyche. You want my stellar wit!

I am always happy to oblige.

So, way back in May I tried to give myself a relaxed summer. This was a colossal failure. I tried to sign up for one class that I new would have a busy workload, the other I figured would be a breeze. Well, that didn't workout. Instead I ended up taking 2 heavy workload classes and haven't left the library for 2 straight weeks, and recycled air is the best. If you wondering what my thoughts were on Spirit Christologies than you are in luck, I have 700 words ready to email to you!

These classes came quickly after my lightning quick visit to the east coast and my family visiting me here in L.A. Overall, it has been a busy summer, I was not "expecting" it to be quite this busy. (See what I did there?)

So here's my question to you loyal followers: What should I do with all this time?
If you would be willing to give me ideas, I will make a covenant with you. I will complete these tasks and post a picture of me doing it. Here's my request, nothing I that could qualify me as a sex offender or full nudity. Partial I'm alright with.

Ok, there it is...Give me your thoughts. Leave a comment on this blog and I will try and complete it.

Also, I have twitter, johnsonspeaks. If you do too, lets follow each other and I can tweet some of these things for instantaneous results.

This is fun for everyone, trust me.

1 comment:

  1. A few ideas with a theme...

    1. Go to the red carpet of the VMAs with a Kayne <3 Taylor sign (or saying whatever you'd like). They're at Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City (I did the research for you)

    2. Picket shirts and shoes wearing no shirt or shoes somewhere in public. (this one is going to require a sign)

    3. Take a roadtrip to LAX on Monday, Sept 20th with 2 friends (you pick) at 9:30pm, just because. Trust me, just do it ;) ...oh, and you should make a sign for this one too.

    ReplyDelete