Monday, February 15, 2010

70 and Sunny

Hello my east coast brothers and sisters. I hope that you are able to read this while being buried under the blizzard like conditions. I followed closely, on the always dependable World Wide Web about your condition. A new and bizarre joy overtook me when I read people's status updates on facebook and seeing newly posted pictures of Snow angels and snowmen. I could not help but make fun of people in my own head. But, then I realized that I had spent the last hour of my life reading and glancing through pictures and I realized that the joke was on me.

Well played.

I on the other hand, brought out my flip flops and added them to my shoe rotation. This past week while people were sipping hot chocolate and contemplating chains on their tires, I was enjoying 70 and sunny.

In other news, My dear friend and I, Matt Damore have endeavored to write together. We have opinions and decided that you should be aware. Please check it out if you have time and are so inclined.

http://thehereticalreview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment