Sunday, October 25, 2009

In my mouth

I decided to start this blog when I moved to California as a way, if people were interested, updated on my life. I had dreams of clever stories and outlandish tales of the west and the wonder that is L.A..

L.A. has been great but since I started working and going to school, exploring has come to a screeching halt. So I am left with other stories to tell you.

I am now a runner. I have been running for years. Running to the Chinese buffet, Mcdonalds etc.. But recently I have made it more of a hobby and as a result I now look like Brad Pitt. Well, that is a bit of a stretch, but I no longer breath heavy when I go up a set of stairs. I try and run at 2 miles, 4 times a week. Its fun. I bought special shorts for it. Running is serious business.

Today, I was running in my neighborhood. It is a pleasant, typical suburban neighborhood. So much so it would not surprise me if I stumbled upon the home from Step by Step.

I run with my mouth open. I'm still a novice when it comes to running. I'm not sure if one is supposed to breath in through there nose out through their mouth, like I was in labor, but until I am told otherwise my mouth will remain open. Today, on my run a bee flew into my mouth. A BEE FLEW INTO MY MOUTH!! FLEW INTO MY MOUTH! It hit the hanging thing in the back of my throat. I spit it out and this feeling came over me. A feeling like I have been taken advantage of.

And there you have it. The West Coast is nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment