Thursday, December 17, 2009

December, you illusive mistress.

Let it snow
First Noel
Little Drummer Boy

I have come to the conclusion that there are 3 Christmas songs. I hear these over and over again. Radio stations think they are clever by playing Sinatra's version, then Michael Jackson's version and then cap it all off with Harry Connic Jr's version (sp?). I'm on to you Christmas.

The quarter is over and I did well. A's in all of my classes. I'm writing this from MB. My life has been a whirlwind this last 3 weeks and this the first time I have to write. I missed it. It's nice to write for my mom and any other random people who accidentally googled "Mediocre Writing" and this blog came up.

I thought you guys might be wondering what I want for Christmas, well here you go:
-A Fixed Gear Bike
-Nike Air Max 90's
-Anything from J-crew

Also, I would accept a gift card from pretty much anywhere. Also, cash is always appreciated.

In other news, everyone should see Up in the Air with George Clooney, super good. Also, there is a new band that I can't get enough of Fun. Everything is in the name. Check them out.

I want to write and update more but something has to happen to me worth telling you.

I plan on getting into shenanigans starting now...

No comments:

Post a Comment