Monday, September 21, 2009

Campus Tour

Today I went to one of my first Fuller functions and it was everything I expected it to be. Helpful but full of awkward social interactions. During my lifetime I have spent the better part of my adult life interacting on an academic level and social level with Christians. Hands down, without a shadow of a doubt there is not a more awkward group of people. Again, today, my theory was proven to be true. I went on a tour of the campus, which is about the size of a average front yard, and it took about an hour. During this time my leader named Jeremy pronounced Jeremi (long i) confused many different locations on campus. Which begged the question, "Why are you giving me this campus tour?" If I end up in the men's room instead of my greek class I will blame Jeremi long i.

Short but I have orientation all week and I can only imagine what lies ahead for me. Don't worry, when I get involved in some kind of uncomfortable situation, you the reader,will be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment