Saturday, September 5, 2009


Grauman's Chinese Theatre
Santa Monica Pier and surrounding rea
Sunset BLVD
Explored Pasadena
Venice Beach
LACMA
Tar Pits

I am continually surprised at the sheer amount of opportunities I have for exploring. L.A. is full of things to do that satisfy my every desire. For example; if you know me even a little bit you know that I love shoes. It's an obsession, unhealthy or not I love them and will continue in this habit. I don't know if you, the reader know (and by reader I mean my mom) but L.A. is full of people that have contracts with all kinds of shoe companies to design their own style of a classic Nike or Adidas. All of that is to say there is a awesome shoe store 5 minutes away from my house. I don't mean a Shoe Show or Rack Room, I mean a legitimate shoe store.

Each day offers up new opportunities, do I want to be cultured today? Lacma. Do I want to be a tourist? Venice Beach. How about possibly seeing an actor or actress? Rodeo Drive. Or finally do I want to see that super hip indie movie? Laemmle Playhouse 7.

School starts soon and I am excited but super bummed because that means my exploring will come to a screeching halt. Or will it? Maybe my new world of exploration will come in the form of the Koine Greek or Systematic Theology. Who knows. I live on the West Coast now and I am looking forward to what is ahead of me and what the Lord has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment