Monday, September 21, 2009

Carson Daly vs. Ryan Seacrest

Is it possible that Ryan Seacrest swooped in and stole the future of Carson Daly? Recently I happened to be up way later than I intended to be and caught a few minutes of Last call with Carson Daly. I went on a trip down memory lane, to times of TRL and N'Sync and J-Lo (A.K.A. Jenny from the block). When I thought about it I assumed when he left T.R.L. he would have a bright future of hosting ahead of him. Then out of no where this young buck, this newbie, Ryan Seacrest came on to the scene.

Where did he come from? Its like one day, you think the world is going to be one way but the you have the rug pulled out from under you and you don't know left from right, up from down. Ryan came in and turned my world upside down.

Why is no one talking abut this? Obviously, Carson is the better host and has a higher moral character.

I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment