Thursday, September 3, 2009

Two Weeks in...

Well, I have moved to California and realized something after being here for about two weeks. California is far away. So far in fact that I am three hours behind my family and friends. To be honest I have never really liked being behind others. It's an uncomfortable place to be. Hopefully you East Coast guys will have the common courtesy to tell me if anything happens in the future.
I have moved here to attend Fuller Theological Seminary in pursuit of a Masters in Divinity. I am looking forward to beginning my higher level theological education and will keep you updated on all textual criticism breakthroughs.

Since I have moved to the West Coast I have decided to completely immerse myself in all things West Coast. I am now a Dodgers fan. I joined the bloods and waiting to hear back from Brangelina in hopes that they will adopt me.

1 comment:

  1. So i see you haven't lost your wit. I am excited for you to study t fuller. I have heard great things and i am sure you will do amazing. Brent the guy i work with at the church is taking classes there and loves it. im sure you will to. Well i just wanted to say hey and let you know that i will be checking your blog often to be entertained and informed about your life.

    ReplyDelete